Four Wheel Drive Corporation
The March 9, 1933 edition of the Oshkosh Northwestern contains a brief article indicating that the employees of the Four Wheel Drive Corporation of Clintonville were paid in scrip on March 6, 1933.
The scrip was in the form of bearer checks in denominations of $1.00 $5.00 and $10.00. The scrip was redeemable on April 5, 1933 (30 days from issue).
No examples are known.